Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anabelle is going to be a......




That's right! She has a baby brother or sister coming soon and we could not be happier! We are still pretty early right now. 9 weeks to be exact but we are so thrilled we just can't hold it in any longer. The baby's due date is December 28th which is going to make for an exciting Christmas season!
.
Please keep us in your prayers so we will have a healthy pregnancy during the next 7 months. I will do my best to keep my blog updated with new and exciting progress with baby #2 and of course with Anabelle. As of right now when we ask Anabelle "Where's the baby?" she proudly points to her mommy's tummy. We are looking forward to all of the new joys and blessings our second child will bring for our entire family.

3 comments:

  1. Dusty is a great name for a boy or a girl. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Matt is a better name than Dusty. So excited for you guys, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Congrats! I had a dream about two weeks ago that you were pregnant and I meant to tweet you something but totally forgot. Anyways, congrats I'm soooo happy for you guys!
    love ya~Amanda

    ReplyDelete