Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Eric!

Yesterday was Father's Day and I wanted to make sure to give Eric a proper shout out and let him know how much we love him and how wonderful of a father he is to Anabelle.



Anyone that knows Eric knows that he was made to be a Daddy. He is so sweet with Anabelle and he has such a gentle way with her. He is so patient with her as she is learning so many new things and I have to admit it's not always easy to be as patient as he is. Not only is Eric an amazing father to Anabelle (and I know he will be our new baby too!) but he is also the best husband in the world (in my opinion). Here are some of the reasons why I love him so much:

* He makes me laugh every day.

* He makes Anabelle have the best belly laugh you could ever hear.

* He can cook!

* When he gets home from work he is in complete "daddy/husband mode" and helps me out with Anabelle, Bailey, dinner, anything I need.

* He is pretty smart :)

* He is oh so handsome!

* He is kind to everyone.

* He loves his Mama.

* He's not afraid to get in there and change a stinky diaper.

* He's a family man.

* He has the best work ethic I have ever seen in a person.

* He works so hard every day so I am able to stay home with Anabelle.



Honestly, I could go on for days but these are just a few highlights. :)



Eric, thank you for being the BEST husband I could ask for. I love you more than everything. And, thank you for being the father that you are. I thank God every single day that you are my husband and can't wait for everything the future brings to our family.


This is the breakfast I made Eric for Father's Day. It's French toast....... with gravy. I know what you're thinking.... and I agree. But, this is how his mama made it when he was growing up and this is what he wanted.

This is Anabelle giving her Daddy her musical card. He loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment